We’re thrilled to invite you back to the AGB to see art in person.
We remain committed to ensuring the health and safety of our community. We all have a role to play in protecting each other and preventing the further spread of COVID-19, and we thank you for helping us achieve this goal.
What we are asking our visitors to do:
- Self-assess before visiting the gallery. If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home and enjoy the AGB virtually
- AGB staff may ask you to ensure you pass Ontario’s screening protocol upon entry to the building
- Wear a mask during your visit to help protect yourself and other guests. If you don’t have your own, we are happy to provide you one when you arrive
- If it’s not possible for you to wear a mask or face covering due to a pre-existing health condition, or other reasons protected by the Ontario Human Rights Code, please contact [email protected] before you arrive and we will try our best to accommodate you if possible
- Physical distancing of two meters must be maintained at all times; please follow the capacity limit placed at the entrance to each room and exhibition space
- Effective September 22, 2021, guests attending events and indoor meetings at the AGB will be required to provide proof of full vaccination with a matching photo ID. Click here to learn more about this provincial regulation, and to learn how to download your vaccination receipt
What we’re doing in the gallery to ensure you have a safe art experience:
- Limiting the number of visitors to the gallery
- Increasing our cleaning protocols, particularly in high touch areas around the gallery
- Providing hand sanitizer at entrances and exits
- We have installed plexiglass at the reception and shop counters